2.2
Additional Fees
Interest Rate
Privacy and Data Security

I bought a Kmart/Sears card, which had been previously accepted, now says fraud alert.I called and my account is in good standing, the woman from Coinstar mentioned perhaps the card was not activated, but I checked and the card IS already activated.

I'm tired of going in to store and getting fraud alerts when everything is legal. I need cash now for a reason or I wouldn't be taking such a cut on the amount. IF my account is in good standing, and they've taken that brand of card, AND it's only $200-then why do I have to wait?

Also, I scratched pin so now no other retailer will take my card.Thanks Coinstar!

This reviewer shared experience about "fraud alert when no fraud" and wants this business to "tell me why i am not able to exchange and let me exchange". This person is overall dissatisfied with Coinstar. The most disappointing about coinstar exchange at Coinstar was account being in good standing, previously taken card and having fraud alert when my account is in good standing Reviewer wants customer support to reach our to him or her ASAP for further discussion of this matter.

Also, you can continue reading comments about Coinstar.

Check out the best and the worst companies in Cash Services category for more informed decision or compare Coinstar to other companies on our site.

Had an Experience with Coinstar?

Comments

Huntingdon Valley, Pennsylvania, United States #1269453

NeedING that dizope

to Anonymous #1310989

Thats how i got my fraud alert. Lol