I bought a Kmart/Sears card, which had been previously accepted, now says fraud alert.I called and my account is in good standing, the woman from Coinstar mentioned perhaps the card was not activated, but I checked and the card IS already activated.
I'm tired of going in to store and getting fraud alerts when everything is legal. I need cash now for a reason or I wouldn't be taking such a cut on the amount. IF my account is in good standing, and they've taken that brand of card, AND it's only $200-then why do I have to wait?
Also, I scratched pin so now no other retailer will take my card.Thanks Coinstar!
More Review Details
|Privacy and Data Security|
|Product or Service Quality|
|Diversity of Products or Services|
What I liked
What I disliked
- Account being in good standing
- Previously taken card
- Having fraud alert when my account is in good standing
- Reason of review:
- fraud alert when no fraud
- Preferred solution:
- Tell me why I am not able to exchange and let me exchange
- Product or service
- Coinstar Exchange
- Review category
- Cash Services
Author wants to be contacted by the company. Learn more ›
You May Also Like
- "I went to the local Fry's Store in Phoenix, AZ on Jan 20th and cashed in my coins as I have many times at the same location. I went to redeem..."
- "THIS IS THE FRAUDULANT AD POSTED ON WEBSITES ***Turn $20 into $200, $100 into $1000*** Hello. My name is Kelly and I am the lead supervisor at a local Walmart..."
- "I started borrowing a few years ago and finally decided I was done July 2016. I re-borrowed in July because they suddenly shortened the borrow time to only 25 days,..."
- "Hi I admin an Ashton Drake buy sell and showcase group on Facebook. I have over 12,000 members worldwide. I have seen several people showing their dolls, be they new..."
- "They are horrible. I just got a coat. was supposed to be Medium, but is size XXXS or "zero." Won't fit anyone over the age of 10. I am out..."
- "I shopped in Emeryville California Ikea store and opted for home delivery service. This store is about 35 miles from my house in Dublin CA. Delivery was scheduled for 01/11/2016..."
- "Our organization bought a 6x10 foot cooler trailer from CoolerTrailers.com in Florida. It was overpriced and shoddily constructed. It arrived with CoolerTrailer.com advertisements all over it (we ordered a plain..."
- "I am a demonstrator. I extoll the virtues of foods or merchandise in a retail setting. You probably have seen these "guests" in retail establishments. But when..."
- "I bought this laptop Aug 2012 from the lenovo website for college courses that required a laptop. It worked out of the box perfect with all the programs I required...."