Additional Fees
Interest Rate
Privacy and Data Security

OMG they want like 12%, that's just unbelievably outrageous, I was gonna cash in about 600 bucks worth but NO WAY am I paying them over 60 bucks for it...blows my mind.They need to drop the rate to 5% or less.

I've heard of charging for things but for a simple service that just shuffles coins around and gives you a receipt to take to a cashier, *** they've already made their money back a hundred or thousand fold on those machines.

I just can't accept that someone would so blatantly GOUGE people for an UNMANNED SERVICE.Don't turn your coins in here, find some other way (like I've been spending mine at grocery store self-checkouts and chucking in 20 bucks worth of coins at a time).

Review about: Coinstar Coin Vending Machine.

Reason of review: Pricing issue.

I didn't like: Robber prices they try to charge.

they have to pay people to drive to the machines and collect coins sort through garbage and service them then they need to make a profit.You can roll your own coins instead of complaining on a pissed consumer sight.

I was looking for info on a coinstar and saw your comment.

I hate *** people who cry about *** sh*t.Don't be lazy and keep your money or don't be poor and give your change to homeless people or charity.