Additional Fees
Interest Rate
Privacy and Data Security

I specifically went to this Coinstar machine at a Kriger because it would give gift cards; when I started the machine it actually asked if I wanted a gift card and asked me to select it, which I did. It stated that there was no fee if a gift card was being received.

However, after the coins were counted it gave me a CASH voucher deducting the fee it said would not be charged. The Kroger employee told me it had not been giving gift cards in a long time, but the intro on the machine clearly states it will.

What a rip off.....coinstar through fraud just stole my $5 fee. DONT BELIEVE WHAT THE MACHINES SAY!!!

Product or Service Mentioned: Coinstar Coin Vending Machine.

Reason of review: Problems with payment.

Company wrote 0 public responses to the review from Oct 20, 2017.

Comments

They not only charge you 11.9 percent but it doesn't count all the coins . I went to a coinstar but before I went I counted all the quarters that I had , it was 565 and I had approx 70 dollars in pennies nickels and dimes , my total was 150 and some change Do the math , there was more than 150 in quarters alone *** them

Why would you sell Dollar coins, halves, and quarters at a discount from face value? Cents, nickels, dimes, maybe ; hassle to count or wrap ... but next time you want to throw away Dollars, halves, and quarters at a discount, call me.